The safety of our guests, homeowners, and staff is our number one concern. Our well-trained staff specializing in the disciplines of hospitality, housekeeping, maintenance, lodging operations, and employee wellness are closely monitoring the CDC guidelines to ensure that we are relying on the most up-to-date expert knowledge.
Eagle County Public Health Order
As of November 16, 2020, Eagle County Public Health Order has been updated regarding COVID-19 to adopt statewide orders, along with additional requirements specific to the local community. The new order is effective immediately. Eagle County is now Level Orange.
– All visitors are to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 14 days prior to arrival in Eagle County.
– Social gatherings in Eagle County are now limited to up to 2 households up to 10 people to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
– Face coverings continue to be required in public indoor spaces and also outdoors if 6 feet distance cannot be maintained. Face coverings are not required while seated at a restaurant.
– New requirements for people who are sick and for people who have been exposed to someone who is sick, including cooperating with the county on case and outbreak investigations.
– 25% occupancy up to 50 people at restaurants
– 25% occupancy at gyms
– 25% occupancy at places of worship
– 50% occupancy at retail shops
Five Commitments of Containment:
I will maintain 6 feet of distance
I will wash my hands often
I will cover my face in public
I will stay home when I am sick
I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
Our Approach to Cleanliness
Our in-house, professionally trained housekeeping teams are well versed in the highest standards of cleaning. Our housekeeping organization monitors industry best practices and provides ongoing training in the latest techniques to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness with products and processes that are safe.
- Products Effectiveness and Safety: When cleaning both common areas and residences, our housekeepers use high-quality products ensuring both effectiveness and safety.
- Surface Areas: High-touch surfaces are being cleaned with increased frequency. These include elevator buttons and panels, door handles, remote controls or touch screens, countertops, and shared lobby spaces.
- Common Areas: Our team is rearranging furniture in gathering spaces to promote social distancing between groups of travelers. Aesthetic items in our lobbies, such as decorative pillows on furniture may have gone away in favor of a cleaner environment.
- Guest Rooms: Each residence undergoes our rigorous multi-point inspection process to ensure consistency in the procedure. In our residences, you may see that throw-pillows and accent pillows have been removed. We have changed to either triple sheet or new, all-white duvet covers which will be removed and washed between each stay.
Housekeeping Polices & Rates subject to change at any time.
Travel with Confidence:
NEW Relaxed Cancellation and Deposit Policies
We appreciate that you want to vacation with us, but given these uncertain times, committing to travel plans can be a challenge. Book with confidence with our new relaxed cancellation and deposit policies:
- Winter Relaxed 14 Day Cancellation and Deposit Policy (November 16, 2020 – April 19, 2021) A 10% deposit is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The final payment is due just 14 days prior to arrival, at which time the stay is non-refundable.
- Holiday Relaxed 30 Day Cancellation and Deposit Policy (December 20, 2020 – January 3, 2021) A 10% deposit is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The final payment is due just 30 days prior to arrival, at which time the stay is non-refundable.
Travel Ban or Closure Policy
East West Hospitality’s responsibility to our guests is to provide luxury residences and elevated hospitality services in iconic destinations. East West Hospitality is not responsible for a guest’s inability or decision not to travel due to travel bans outside of our East West properties’ vacation destinations, quarantines, sickness, or the closure of ski resorts. It is the responsibility of the guest to monitor their ability to travel, and to manage their reservation accordingly. East West Hospitality will adhere to our deposit and cancellation policies. The only instance in which a full refund will be warranted is in the case of a government ordered ban on short-term rentals in our East West properties’ vacation destinations, prohibiting East West Hospitality from honoring a guest’s reservation.
2020/2021 Ski Season
November 20 – April 11, 2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This season, Vail Resorts unrivaled commitment to safety takes on more importance than ever and the ski resort is implementing some changes with your safety in mind. Learn what’s new HERE.